SEO Website Audit
It’s Audit Time!
Because getting checked, is good for you
Why Should You Care?
If your website is not optimized to show up on the first page of Google, you are likely to get lost in the ever-growing digital community. Google’s stringent penalties and changing algorithms can get your online business in big trouble even if your brand is well-established,your products are rated as #1, and your website is running at peak performance.Whether it is a worrisome tax audit or a painstaking SEO audit, every audit is designed to ensure that you have a dependable, powerful and a practical system in place. It reveals the unknown dangers that can bring you down, tells you what’s working and what’s not, gives you practical insights into what you need to prioritize, and tells you what you need to change if you want to grow online.Here is a quick rundown of the complete audit process and what it covers:
Types of Website Audits Covered By Us
- Health Audits: Reviewing a website for traffic downturns, investigating underlying problems, and checking for Google Analytics code.
- Competitive Site Audits: Identifying gaps in your niche, identifying opportunities for promotion, and analyzing the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors.
- Conversion Optimization Audits: Identifying technical and onsite conversion issues.
- Security Audits: Checking website vulnerability to hackers and content scrapers.
- Red Flag Audits: Assessing a website for impending penalties.
- Negative SEO Audits: Analyzing the website for black hat SEO tactics and downturns.
- Penalty & Recovery Audits: Assessing site metrics when there is an imminent danger of algorithmic penalties.
Why an SEO Website Audit Makes for a Wise Investment
A visitor takes only 5 seconds to judge your credibility as a brand, based on the usability of your website. Convert that first impression into a lasting impact with our SEO website audit. Most often clients come to us stating they have a panda or a penguin problem, but drawing conclusions without a comprehensive audit is like firing guns in the dark. There are many other factors that you can miss out on, like:
- Duplicate content
- Link issues
- Technical errors
- Poor site architecture
- Inaccessible elements
A holistic SEO audit evaluates the performance of your existing website and helps you identify bottlenecks that block your growth. We explore every possible way to transform your virtual identity into a compelling website that converts every visitor into a loyal customer.
And it all begins with an audit....